Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Final Post


I didn't realize when I first created this blog and named it "To Heal and Back", that one day I'd be back and all the healing would be behind me, and I would no longer need this blog. I think that time has come. I've healed and now I'm back, and as sad as it is to leave this blog behind, I'd much rather take this time to enjoy the new love I've found and the life that's ahead of me. I guess this blog was yet another piece of closure for me and it has served it's purpose. I realize that I will still have some bad days and floods of memories and tears may find me here and there and I'll allow myself to give into those moments. I'll take all that I've learned from this journey and continue to use it wisely. I sincerely thank the hundreds of people for peeking in and sharing my process with me. I hope that you have gained something from my writings. I hope you find successful healing for whatever suffering you may be going through.       I wish you peace.

This new person in my life is very good to me and very good for me. I am very happy and my heart is filled to capacity again. I'm so thankful that I've been able to share Sue with her. She's so very understanding and overall amazing. I know I have Sue's blessing. I'm back ... so I can now move forward.
Here I go......