Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfuls

I'm thankful for the time I had with her
I'm thankful that we enjoyed every moment together
And every bit of each other
And the family and friends she left behind
I'm thankful to consider them mine
And those who stood beside me
Even when I could not see
It's because of you that I got through
And I'm thankful for my healing
I'm thankful for my growth
I accept the pain and tears
I choose not to let them stay
And I'm thankful for my faith
The force that sustains me
The Lord that brought her to me
I'm thankful to know one day
I'll meet her at the gates
We'll share a long embrace
And be together eternal
Ever after, plus a day


I have so much to be thankful for....so many blessing have been given to me.
Today I'm roasting a 6lb turkey breast with mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, corn, dinner rolls and a special guest will be bringing pies and ice cream!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!