Friday, December 31, 2010

The New Year

I'm looking forward to the new year, new beginnings, new chances and changes.  Somehow, I think that the year 2011 will make me feel a little more removed from certain events, not people or feelings, just certain events.  Do you know what I mean? I hear that the double number 1 in 2011 should bring luck, although I don't think that I believe in luck, I also won't dismiss it .... I'll take whatever I can get.  I don't make resolutions anymore ... that's just setting myself up for failure. I'm hopeful that this new year will bring me continued healing and recovery. Gosh, I love the word hope. It keeps me at the edge of my seat. It's almost thrill-like for me imagining all the possibilities that are out there. I hope that the new year will bring you good health and happiness and wonderful experiences. Happy New Year everyone! Salute!